Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: RC158
Deep Cleansing Enzyme Peel
- Enzymatic fruity peeling with shea butter and squalane
- Suitable for blemished skin and psoriasis
- Mineral oil-free, silicone oil-free, paraben-free and PEG-free
- High Quality Skin Care - Made in Germany
Our "RAU Enzym Peeling" is a modern enzymatic fruity peeling with shea butter and squalane. The working principle of an enzyme peel is radically different than in a mechanical exfoliation (eg with sea sand). While mechanical peelings or scrubs only rub off the outer layers, enzyme peels act during the formation of the stratum corneum. The horny layers of the epidermis can be thinner and more flexible, which is desirable particularly in the care of blemished skin, acne, psoriasis and cornification disorders. While mechanical peels often irritate the skin by friction even more, enzyme peels can act gently on the skin without straining.
Application: Apply generously to cleansed skin and leave on for 10-20 min. (depending on skin condition). Avoid the skin around the eyes. Rinse thoroughly and then tonify again with ”RAU Tonic alcohol-free”.
- Ascorbic Acid (INCI: ASCORBIC ACID)
- Cetearyl Alcohol (INCI:CETEARYL ALCOHOL)
- Fruit Acid (INCI: CITRIC ACID)
- Shea Butter (INCI: BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER)
- Squalane (INCI: SQUALANE)
INGREDIENTS:AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, HYDROLYZED YEAST, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, SQUALANE, TOCOPHEROL, CETYL PALMITATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ASCORBIC ACID, ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE